A new member

  • shahar_it
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2010
      Hello All,
      Once again a new member of this group. I am a medical doctor doing research in biotechnology. My building experience is a Q200 and a Tailwind W8 (now finishing engine installation). I always had the dream to build a CriCri and now when my Tailwind is out (in the airfield) my garage is free again for a new project.
      I am sure I have and will have many questions so thanks in advance!
      Kind Regards to all,
      Shahar