Cri Cri in Australia For Sale

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
      I am interested in selling the part built Cri-Cri airframe I have here in Australia.
      Included are a full set of plans and related paperwork, the airframe, and a variety of parts that were included in the original purchase of the airframe from France.
      The aircraft is located in Nelson Bay, NSW, 3 hours north of Sydney.
      I am only interested in selling this Cri-Cri in Australia.
      Asking AUD$ 12000.00 ONO

      mukiwa@...
    • vzkl_voly
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2011
        --- In CriCri@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <Mukiwa@...> wrote:

        > I am interested in selling the part built Cri-Cri airframe I have here in Australia.
        > Included are a full set of plans and related paperwork, the airframe, and a variety of parts that were included in the original purchase of the airframe from France.
        > The aircraft is located in Nelson Bay, NSW, 3 hours north of Sydney.
        > I am only interested in selling this Cri-Cri in Australia.
        > Asking AUD$ 12000.00 ONO
        >
        > mukiwa@...

        could contact with me on this email please: v_0@...

        i will buy it if you will help me with shipping

        thanks for offer

        khalid