CG

  • Pedro Molina Luque
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 6, 2000
      Hi Cri-Cri lovers!

      I want to know the CG limits of the MC-15 Cri-Cri for my goverment construction authorysation, can anyone help me?.

      Thanks and bye !

      Pedro Molina Luque
      pedroml@...
      pedroml@...
      i92molup@...
      C�rdoba, Espa�a
    • Victor Asp
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 10, 2000
        Hi Pedro,

        >I want to know the CG limits of the MC-15 Cri-Cri for my goverment
        >construction authorysation, can anyone help me?.

        I have looked ahead in my manal and found that without pilot or fuel the
        CG should be about 11% (+/- 5%). With pilot and fuel the CG range is 24%
        - 40%.

        Vic
      • Pedro Molina Luque
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 11, 2000
          Thank you very much Victor, I am specting the authorysation of my Goverment
          to begin to build my MC-15, finally I will install two JPX 212.

          Bye and excuse my english!!

          Pedro Molina Luque
          pedroml@...
          pedroml@...
          i92molup@...
          C�rdoba, Espa�a
        • Victor Asp
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 11, 2000
            Pedro,

            Are you planning on JPX212 engines or have you found a pair that you will
            use? The current engine suggested by Colomban is the Solo 210. Being
            that you are in Europe it should be easier to get some parts.

            Are you required to ask permission from your government to build?

            Hasta Luego,
            Vic

            (Excuse my Spanish)
          • Pedro Molina Luque
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 12, 2000
              >>>Are you planning on JPX212 engines or have you found a pair that you will
              use? The current engine suggested by Colomban is the Solo 210. Being
              that you are in Europe it should be easier to get some parts.<<<

              I finally will mount the JPX 212 because they are been built again and
              because all Cri-Cri owners have this engine on his Cri-Cri, but I ask: What
              is the best engine?, I can mount the Solo or the JPX, two are possible
              because I know a Solo and a JPX service.

              >>> Are you required to ask permission from your government to build?<<<

              Yes ,yes, Spain is the country of the prohibitions !, and if you want to fly
              or build an airplane more...

              >>> Hasta Luego,Vic (Excuse my Spanish)<<<

              Well, your Spanish is quite good no so my english. Bye!

              Pedro Molina Luque (AAE 753)
              pedroml@...
              pedroml@...
              i92molup@...
              C�rdoba, Espa�a
            • Victor Asp
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 12, 2000
                Pedro,

                >but I ask: What is the best engine?
                This is a question that depends on what you want and how much money you
                have. I would ask anyone else on the list to offer their suggests and
                back it up with the pros and cons.

                If you stick with the JPX or Solo you will have the direct support of
                Colomban. Although I think that the attachment method is difficult and
                has alot of maintenance. I also think that for reliability there might
                be some other engines that are better. You will have to make up your own
                attachment method though. I like multicylinder engines for less
                vibration. Also to have dual systems for ignition, spark, fuel pumps
                etc... I feel gives more reliability.

                My dream engine: 3W240iB2 (on the website)

                Hasta Luego,
                Vic
              • Pedro Molina Luque
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 12, 2000
                  Thanks Vic, but I don�t know what can I do...

                  What is you web site address?

                  Bye!

                  Pedro Molina Luque (AAE 753)
                  pedroml@...