Jet Cri Cri.

  • neif_curi
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi to all of the Group.

      I wonder if someone up or know someone who built a cri cri as that of
      the photo.
    • Neif Curi
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
          Hi all ,

          The guy who built a cri cri as that of the photo is Nicolas Charmont and
          he is french.

          He stopped the experiment because the hight temperature at the exhaust
          of the jet engine make problems with the wing cover.

          Gérard