It would be very kind of you.. (manual).

  • airepspecial
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008
      Hi there from Madrid! I´m interested in building this fantastic plane
      but I´m not sure about my aptitudes as a builder. I think one good way
      to check it is taking a look at the MANUAL where the designer explain
      to the builder step by step how to make the plane before paying the
      plans and licence. Could anyone send me a copy of this manual? It
      would be very kind of you. Thanking in advance: Francisco.
    • Sir Franfe
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2008
        Sorry, I mean I would like to take a look at PART 2 "SPECIAL OPERATIONS" in order to know if I´m able to build that kind of structures before taking the plunge (paying the licence). Does anyone have this part in .pdf format? At least the pages where Colomban explain how to make the stabilator (I guess is a good way to start the construction due to the fact that it doesn´t look very difficult).

        Thanks comrades.

        CriCri@yahoogroups.com
        From: burnfried@...
        Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 19:26:24 +0000
        Subject: [CriCri] It would be very kind of you.. (manual).

        Hi there from Madrid! I´m interested in building this fantastic plane
        but I´m not sure about my aptitudes as a builder. I think one good way
        to check it is taking a look at the MANUAL where the designer explain
        to the builder step by step how to make the plane before paying the
        plans and licence. Could anyone send me a copy of this manual? It
        would be very kind of you. Thanking in advance: Francisco.

        Comparte hasta 500 fotos en un solo email con Windows Live
      • madrocketscientist
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2008
          If you check out the group cricrdrawings, you will be able to find the
          files for this.