Re: [CriCri] tanks nd hello

  • Petr Filip
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 12:05 AM
      not sure with the price, I rather mention higher, guessing you may pay some higher postal fees... :)
      anyway, the whole plane will cst at least 15000 EUR

      On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 11:47 PM, JP <luv2fly4200@...> wrote:

      Price went up from 250-300 EUR to 500 EUR?????????????????????I guess inflation has got to Europe.HAHAHA

      Petr Filip <petr.filip@...> wrote:
      H there, your english is great, no problem at all!

      Consider contacting straightly Mr. Colomban, who is designer and owner all copyrights - you can find out contacts to him at my website.
      He do NOT sell planes, though only he can sell plans and building manual, for approx 500 EUR.
      Good luck!

      Petr

      On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Jefferson O Silva <akakor2003@...> wrote:
      Hello, my name is Jefferson, from Rio de Janeiro-Brasil.
      I have interested in CRI-CRI , plants or kits for sale.
      Tanks for informtion nd sory my english.
      Jefferson

      A K A K O R      A D V E N T U R E
       " A sua aventura começa aqui."

      OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t

    • paddo2002
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1 5:37 AM
        Petr is correct,
        the price of the plans is a few Euros less than 500. I have just received a letter back from
        Mr Colomban confirming that. If you write to the address listed on Petr's website, you will
        find the same. Off the top of my head E496.00 is correct, but I don't have the letter in
        front of me.

        All the best
        PM

        --- In CriCri@yahoogroups.com, "Petr Filip" <petr.filip@...> wrote:

        > not sure with the price, I rather mention higher, guessing you may pay some
        > higher postal fees... :)
        > anyway, the whole plane will cst at least 15000 EUR
        >
        > On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 11:47 PM, JP <luv2fly4200@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Price went up from 250-300 EUR to 500 EUR?????????????????????I guess
        > > inflation has got to Europe.HAHAHA
        > >
        > > *Petr Filip <petr.filip@...>* wrote:
        > >
        > > H there, your english is great, no problem at all!
        > >
        > > Consider contacting straightly Mr. Colomban, who is designer and owner all
        > > copyrights - you can find out contacts to him at my website.
        > > He do NOT sell planes, though only he can sell plans and building manual,
        > > for approx 500 EUR.
        > > Good luck!
        > >
        > > Petr
        > >
        > > On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Jefferson O Silva <
        > > akakor2003@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > > Hello, my name is Jefferson, from Rio de Janeiro-Brasil.
        > > > I have interested in CRI-CRI , plants or kits for sale.
        > > > Tanks for informtion nd sory my english.
        > > > Jefferson
        > > >

        > > > *A K A K O R A D V E N T U R E *
        > > > * " A sua aventura começa aqui*."
        > > > Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail<http://br.rd.yahoo.com/mail/taglines/mail/*http://
        br.mail.yahoo.com/>,
        > > > o único sem limite de espaço para armazenamento!

        > > OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total
        > > Access, No Cost.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47520/*http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/
        blockbuster/text2.com>W00t

      • Jefferson O Silva