Where can I get a construction manual

  • ji_hilton
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
      I recently purchased a set of what looks like original plans, but they
      did not come with a construction manual. Where can I get one?

      Jesse
    • Dennis Hawkins
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
        Look in the files section. Any chance you could take some digital photos of those plans?
        They can't be bought in North America so we have to get them any way we can.

        On 1 Sep 2007 at 15:21, ji_hilton wrote:

        > I recently purchased a set of what looks like original plans, but they
        > did not come with a construction manual. Where can I get one?
        >
        > Jesse

      • ji_hilton
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
          I didn't see a construction manual in the files section.

          As far as coping the plans and putting the files on here, thats a no
          go unless I hear from the engineer who designed it.

          Where can I get the Klegecell in the US? Is there a substitute? Can
          you cut the foam out with a foam cutter?

          Jesse

          --- In CriCri@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Hawkins" <n4mwd@...> wrote:

          > Look in the files section. Any chance you could take some digital
          photos of those plans?
          > They can't be bought in North America so we have to get them any way
          we can.

          > On 1 Sep 2007 at 15:21, ji_hilton wrote:
          >
          > > I recently purchased a set of what looks like original plans, but they
          > > did not come with a construction manual. Where can I get one?
          > >
          > > Jesse

        • Dennis
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
            What I have is "MAINTENANCE AND FLIGHT MANUAL FOR THE CRICKET MC15"
            and "CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY MANUAL FOR THE MC15 AND MC100 AIRCRAFT"
            which is not what you want. What I don't have is the 40 prints. I
            wouldn't complain if someone anonymously sent them to my email address.
          • Jorge chavez
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4, 2007
              If you have the number of your plans, I can send you a set of copies to the cost.

              Jorge

              ji_hilton <ji_hilton@...> wrote:
              I didn't see a construction manual in the files section.

              As far as coping the plans and putting the files on here, thats a no
              go unless I hear from the engineer who designed it.

              Where can I get the Klegecell in the US? Is there a substitute? Can
              you cut the foam out with a foam cutter?

              Jesse

              --- In CriCri@yahoogroups. com, "Dennis Hawkins" <n4mwd@...> wrote:

              > Look in the files section. Any chance you could take some digital
              photos of those plans?
              > They can't be bought in North America so we have to get them any way
              we can.

              > On 1 Sep 2007 at 15:21, ji_hilton wrote:
              >
              > > I recently purchased a set of what looks like original plans, but they
              > > did not come with a construction manual. Where can I get one?
              > >
              > > Jesse

              Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

            • frumptar
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 5, 2007
                Divinycell should work. I believe it will actually be a bit better:
                thermal expansion coefficient is a bit better, and the strength/temp
                properties are a somewhat improved over Klegecell. I dont think you
                want to cut it with a hot wire unless you want to get sick.. it is a
                PVC foam which will outgas chlorine compounds that can be quite toxic
                when inhaled. There is another post here that has some links for the
                material properties.

                --- In CriCri@yahoogroups.com, Jorge chavez <pinpon_tinguindin@...>