cri cri plans for sale

  • james dalman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4 3:38 PM
      I have an unused set of plans and I am going to sell
      them due to the fact I am too heavy for this aircraft.

      I figured I would post them here and see if anyone
      makes me an offer. if not they will go on ebay

      I do not have a construction manual or flight manual
      but the cover sheet of the blueprints has a detailed
      listing of the flight specs...weight/speeds and so on

    • Peter
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5 4:31 AM
        Hi James
        I live in South Africa and may be interested but have no idea of thier value.
        Regards
         Peter
        I have an unused set of plans and I am going to sell
        them due to the fact I am too heavy for this aircraft.

        I figured I would post them here and see if anyone
        makes me an offer. if not they will go on ebay

        I do not have a construction manual or flight manual
        but the cover sheet of the blueprints has a detailed
        listing of the flight specs...weight/ speeds and so on

        http://farechase. yahoo.com/ promo-generic- 14795097

      • leandro marcal
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5 3:05 PM
                                 I didn't understand his/her email, you are selling plans of construction more cricri doesn't have the construction manual and of flight and that. I have 2 original construction plans with manual and I number of it serializes of the plant, they are the coby starlet and the zodiac ch601HD.
                                 If he/she has interest can make a change or sells those plans for you understands enters in contact ok..

          leandro - brasil - rio de janeiro

          james dalman <beetle73s@...> escreveu:
          I have an unused set of plans and I am going to sell
          them due to the fact I am too heavy for this aircraft.

          I figured I would post them here and see if anyone
          makes me an offer. if not they will go on ebay

          I do not have a construction manual or flight manual
          but the cover sheet of the blueprints has a detailed
          listing of the flight specs...weight/ speeds and so on

          http://farechase. yahoo.com/ promo-generic- 14795097

          Novo Yahoo! CadĂȘ? - Experimente uma nova busca.

        • james dalman
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 7 11:28 AM
            I have had a ton of questions about these plans but
            only 1 offer so far.

            I will try to clarify exactly what it is thats for
            sale

            this blueprint set is dated may 1985. CRICKET MC-12
            all of the blueprints are titled cri-cri in the title
            block but the cover reads cricket. I have researched
            the serial # and have found no aircraft registered to
            this plan set serial #12-336
            the set consists of 42 sheets of blueprinted paper and
            they measure 24" high x 48" in width all pages are
            very readable but the edges of the sheets are slightly
            curled as any paper that is 20+ yrs old will do. none
            are torn and best I can tell none are missing.
            thanks for all the questions and I hope someone gets
            these that intends on building this unique little
            plane.
            --- james dalman <beetle73s@...> wrote:

            > I have an unused set of plans and I am going to sell
            > them due to the fact I am too heavy for this
            > aircraft.
            >
            > I figured I would post them here and see if anyone
            > makes me an offer. if not they will go on ebay
            >
            > I do not have a construction manual or flight manual
            > but the cover sheet of the blueprints has a detailed
            > listing of the flight specs...weight/speeds and so
            > on

            > Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000
            > hotels
            > in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your
            > fit.

          • John W
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7 5:04 PM
              I will offer $300.00--payable when and where you want. john, ipilot66@...