Re: composite cricri-like kit & plans

  • renfpohihcsola
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2007
      --- In CriCri@yahoogroups.com, "logicom39" <moondust64@...> wrote:

      > look here: http://tinyurl.com/3ambpr
      >
      > Might be the answer to what some are looking for...

      Looks like a good alternative, although I would rather the cri cri
      over it. It would be better if the tail of this plane was lowered so
      the rudder/tailplane wasnt soo high and if the wheels didnt make it
      look so high. I wonder if it could handle as much G as the cri cri?

      Im in the market for a cri cri at the moment, this looks like a good
      alternative. I dont have the time to build, planning on buying a
      prebuilt plane, but I doubt I would be able to find an owner willing
      to part with one.