???

  • Robert Fournier
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 1999
      Hi,

      Does anybody know the difference between the MC-12 and the MC-15?
      Both are CriCri... but why these two different identifications ?

      Robert
    • Victor Asp
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 1999
        Robert,

        The only difference between the MC12 and MC15 are the engines. The MC12
        had the Valmet (Swedish, I think) engines then when they stopped
        producing the engine Colomban found the JPX PUL-212 engines. These were
        15 hp.

        I think there are very few with the Valmet engines.

        Vic
      • FOURNIER ROBERT
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 1999
          Thanks for the info, Vic and Eric (I suppose).

          Robert
        • xx
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 1999
            Robert Fournier wrote:

            > From: Robert Fournier <fournier.robert@...>
            >
            > Hi,
            >
            > Does anybody know the difference between the MC-12 and the MC-15?
            > Both are CriCri... but why these two different identifications ?
            >
            > Robert

            > Having difficulty getting "in synch" with list members?
            > http://www.onelist.com
            > Try ONElist's Shared Calendar to organize events, meetings and more!

            the power is not the same the mc 12 have small then mc 15 but i don't
            know anymore.
            je crois que c'est simplement une diff�rence de motorisation.

            � bientot