Plans, of course.

  • pzepher
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hello,
      I have just recently become a member of this group. I live in Canada
      and have decided to build a Cri Cri in the new year. I would greatly
      appreciate any information on how to contact Mr Colomban. I am only
      interested in purchasing the plans from the designer himself and I
      dont mind using snail-mail, fax, phone?
      Thank you for any feedback on this.
      P-Zepher.
    • kr2dream@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2006
        Welcome to the group. Unfortunately because you live in Canada you will not be able to buy the plans from Mr. Columban. He will not sell to anyone in North America. He was badly burned by a Canadian manufacturer and an American lawyer. Your best bet is to find a Zenair kit that is not completed and build it according to the original plans.

        Bob Lasecki
        N418BL
        Chicago
      • pzepher
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2006
          --- In CriCri@yahoogroups.com, kr2dream@... wrote:

          > Welcome to the group. Unfortunately because you live in Canada you
          will not
          > be able to buy the plans from Mr. Columban. He will not sell to
          anyone in
          > North America. He was badly burned by a Canadian manufacturer and
          an American
          > lawyer. Your best bet is to find a Zenair kit that is not
          completed and build it
          > according to the original plans.
          >
          > Bob Lasecki
          > N418BL
          > Chicago

          Thank you for the reply and info. Do you think I would be able to
          purchase plans in Canada with a statement from a lawyer disclaiming
          Mr. Colomban ?
          If so, I know my lawyer would certainly draw up the appropriate
          papers, or is Mr. C. prety strict about this dicision.
        • kr2dream@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 5, 2006
            As I understand, Mr. C is very strict about it because lawyers can always find a way around. If you know anyone outside of North America who could do the purchase and transfer to you that might work. The plans are excellent.

            Good luck!

            Bob Lasecki
            Chicago
          • pzepher
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 5, 2006
              --- In CriCri@yahoogroups.com, kr2dream@... wrote:

              > As I understand, Mr. C is very strict about it because lawyers can
              always
              > find a way around. If you know anyone outside of North America who
              could do the
              > purchase and transfer to you that might work. The plans are
              excellent.

              > Good luck!
              >
              > Bob Lasecki
              > Chicago