Number of aircraft with Solo 210 engines?

  • Jon Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
      Could someone please give me an idea of how popular the Solo 210
      engine is in Cricri's?

      How many are flying at the moment (particularly in Europe) and how may
      builders plan to put Solo engines in their aircraft

      Thanks,

      Jon
    • Andyrob400@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
        Hi Robert,
            Dont know how many at present but I'm going down that route as the plan exists for the 210 mounting from Msr Colomban. Having a bit of difficulty as the German supplier is not responding to email.
                Regards,
                    Andy.