Re: [CriCri] Re: CriCri Plans from Zenair

  • Leon Deutsch
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hi, could you resend me your email please as kr2deram@... did not work. Or better still, could you please email me at ldeutsch@... and I will reply to you.

      thanks

      kr2dream@... wrote:
      David:

      I have kits #277 and #330 if that is of any help. Kit 277 had the serial added to the lower right corner of the plans with felt tip pen. Kit 330 had no serial number on the plans.

      Bob

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Leon Deutsch
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2005
        Hi, everytime I try to send you an email it bounces back. And I am sending to Kr2dream@...

        Could you please send me your phone number or give me another email that I can write to you with.

        Regards

        kr2dream@... wrote:
        David:

        I have kits #277 and #330 if that is of any help. Kit 277 had the serial added to the lower right corner of the plans with felt tip pen. Kit 330 had no serial number on the plans.

        Bob

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Wallace Mynatt
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2005
          Try again with a small k next time.

          --- Leon Deutsch <deutschleon@...> wrote:

          > Hi, everytime I try to send you an email it bounces
          > back. And I am sending to Kr2dream@...
          >
          > Could you please send me your phone number or give
          > me another email that I can write to you with.
          >
          > Regards
          >
          > kr2dream@... wrote:
          > David:
          >
          > I have kits #277 and #330 if that is of any help.
          > Kit 277 had the serial added to the lower right
          > corner of the plans with felt tip pen. Kit 330 had
          > no serial number on the plans.
          >
          > Bob

          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

          > Yahoo! Photos: Now with unlimited storage

          Wallace Mynatt

          http://mail.yahoo.com