recent activity

  • W. David Doiron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2005
      I haven't heard much on this group lately.
      Are you are without anything to say?

      merci...David
      W. David DOIRON <DDoiron"at"cox.net>
    • Andyrob400@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2005
        Dear David,
            I feel the same but I have to admit my guilt at being busy at work and when not there in the workshop. My baby is progressing well and I am  almost up to starting engine fit. I am going down the JPX route as per original plans but would welcome any advice to the contrary. I am in the UK but spend a lot of time in France, where are you located David.
            It may be that all the epoxy we use has got onto the keyboards and glued them up.
                    Best regards to all the group,
                            Andyrob.