Material List addmitions...

  • jim_mc15
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      I am just starting the process of locating/pricing out materials on
      the Material List. I want to make sure I understand the "Addmitted"
      materials list. I can use 2024-(T3?) materials of same size for any
      spec'd 2017 materials? This includes Sheet/Bar/Tube/Angles etc?

      Also, converting thicknesses in MM to inches, do I just always use
      the next thickest size that's closest to the required thickness?

      Thanks!

      Jim