Re: [CriCri] Re: useful information on bearings

  • Cricri
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi Bertrand,

      I too had difficulty finding ADR Bearings.  Companies were happy to produce them for me, but with a minimum order of 200, this was impractical.  I wrote to Michel Colomban and he wrote back saying I could use any quality German or Swiss bearings.  I choose SKF as I have seen them used in many  aviation applications.

      A bientôt

      Terry Akerman
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
        Hello All,

        I had been missing a spinner for my cri cri, and while
        visiting my local hobby store I found a sutible
        replacement for very reasonable cost. After taking
        measurements of my exhsisting spinner, it was
        determined that 5.5 in diameter, parabolic, spun
        aluminum was the right thing. Turns out that Zinger
        hobbies produces a 5.5 in, parabolic, spun alum.
        spinner kit. I ordered two for just under $85!!!

        Check them out at:
        http://www.zingerpropeller.com/Alum.htm

        Happy building, flying and dreaming....

        John