CriCri Plans set CDROM for sale on Ebay

  • kenamt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2003
      Guys

      Well - somebody did it.

      Somebody out there is selling the plan set on Ebay

      Cri-Cri - Mc15 Blueprints and More all on CD Item number 2418842499
      Cricri mc15 plans and blueprints on CD item Number 2418373540

      what is stange is that both sets have the plans in .TIFF format and
      8 file section of .PDF

      Where did these CD-ROM come from?????????

      I hope the designer does not see it!

      Ken
    • kenamt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2003
        Now both the Ebay item have ended early with no sale

        I think they got the word since I emailed them and asked where they
        got the CDrom from.

        > Micheal deserves to be compensated for his work.

        Yes he does - I hope so

        ken
      • Danny Creech
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2003
          > He probably wants to find the serial number on the plans to see
          > who put it on the cd.

          > He has already made the guy with the $ 175.00 set in Canada
          > withdraw the sale early.

          Good! It is so wrong for that person to sell the plans when he didn't
          make them.

          I hope those guys get hung by the short hairs.

          It's kind of like the drug wars. The government(Micheal) made the
          drugs(kit plans) illegal(not sold here in USA) and because of it has
          created a black market for the drugs(kit plans). I have been on this
          list for two years and completely understand why Micheal doesn't sell
          plans here in the US, but it was inevitable with the demand here in the
          US this would happen. Micheal just has to keep on top of the US market
          to keep the black market kit plans to a minimum.

          I have thought about making a kit for sale that I have designed but
          don't dare because of how sue happy Americans are. It's a shame.

          Danny Creech

          http://calendar.yahoo.com