Re: [CriCri] I got screwed....

  • John Relyea
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 26, 2003
      PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE LIST
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "jim_mc15" <jim@...>
      To: <CriCri@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 2:08 PM
      Subject: [CriCri] I got screwed....

      > Well I'm the one that purchased Mark's plans that were for sale last
      > month. I did finally get the plans but that is all I got. I
      > specifically asked if the plans included all the manuals and I was
      > told "Yes, Complete set with construction manuals". Of course I
      > haven't gotten any response from him in the last week after sending
      > several emails on the subject. Anyone have manuals for sale? Or would
      > anyone consider copying their manuals for me?
      >
      > Jim

    • jim_mc15

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 26, 2003
          I could copy mine for you.... It is not in the best of
          shape so maybe I'll make one for myself too. It would
          take me awhile to get to it though. How soon do you
          need it?

          John Lamphere

          --- jim_mc15 <jim@...> wrote: >
          Well I'm the one that purchased Mark's plans that
          > were for sale last
          > month. I did finally get the plans but that is all I
          > got. I
          > specifically asked if the plans included all the
          > manuals and I was
          > told "Yes, Complete set with construction manuals".
          > Of course I
          > haven't gotten any response from him in the last
          > week after sending
          > several emails on the subject. Anyone have manuals
          > for sale? Or would
          > anyone consider copying their manuals for me?
          >
          > Jim

          http://uk.my.yahoo.com
        • Ken Trager
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 27, 2003
            Jim

            I got the manuals on CDROM - Do you have a fast internet connections?
            There are five sections in .PDF format. I can send you the 5 files in different emails
            but the total is 10.7 Megs

            Ken Trager

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 27, 2003
              John,

              Thanks for the offer. I was able to get copies on file from Key Trager
              so I can print off whatever I need. You may want to go to the files
              section on the Cri-Cri list yourself and download them. May save you
              from needing to copy your manuals for your own use.

              Thanks,

              Jim

              --- jim_mc15 <jim@...> wrote: >
              Well I'm the one that purchased Mark's plans that
              > were for sale last
              > month. I did finally get the plans but that is all I
              > got. I
              > specifically asked if the plans included all the
              > manuals and I was
              > told "Yes, Complete set with construction manuals".
              > Of course I
              > haven't gotten any response from him in the last
              > week after sending
              > several emails on the subject. Anyone have manuals
              > for sale? Or would
              > anyone consider copying their manuals for me?
              >
              > Jim

              http://uk.my.yahoo.com

              Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            • John Lamphere
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 27, 2003
                Thanks Jim,

                John Lamphere

                --- Jim Payne <jim@...> wrote:
                > John,
                >
                > Thanks for the offer. I was able to get copies on
                > file from Key Trager
                > so I can print off whatever I need. You may want to
                > go to the files
                > section on the Cri-Cri list yourself and download
                > them. May save you
                > from needing to copy your manuals for your own use.
                >
                > Thanks,
                >
                > Jim

              • rw
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 28, 2003
                  Hy,
                  pleas send me CD manual, I have plans and manual from M Colomban, bat I need electronic documentacion for electronic engish to polish translation.

                  Thank You

                  Wiesiek
                  Poland  (CriCri builder)
                  rudzik60@... (1 Mbit/s)