Re: Welcome

  • MAGINNIS S
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 1999
      Can anyone tell me how much approx it costs to build the Cri
      cri. I contacted someone off the web page with a cri cri for sale but
      they hav'nt got back to me yet.
      Thanks-Stephen
    • Victor Asp
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 1999
        Hi Stephen M.,

        >Can anyone tell me how much approx it costs to build the Cri
        >cri.
        That is a good question. I have heard that if built as required one
        airframe should cost about $1000.00 US. If you are resourceful and make
        educated substitutions you could do better. I don't expect to do that
        well, but I will be watching my money. BTW, this price is if you are
        located in the US and shipping costs are not an issue.

        Vic