Plans

  • A R ROBINSON
    Message 1 of 51 , Feb 25, 1999
      Dear Neil,
      I don't know where you are getting the plans from but I do know
      what you should get if you buy the full package as supplied by Msr
      Colomban.
      The plans come as a set of 42 blueprints or in the case of the ones
      I got grey prints!! Joking apart they are of excellent quality with all the
      info you need to construct. Each drawing is 24in by 48in and has a
      reference to all parts on the page and the raw materials to produce it.
      There may or not be a plan in addition to build the trailer to his design
      but I have that so no problem there.
      There are also three manuals with the plans. The first and thickest
      is the construction manual. It is in two parts firstly the techniques
      required and then a scheme of how to proceed through the project. The next
      is a manual for the engine installation and use. It is based on the JPX
      engine which is in extremely short supply. Mostly due to the unreliability
      of the beast!!. However it is worth having as although most people in
      Europe are now using the Solo 210 a lot of things are the same. I have a
      plan for the installation of the SOLO if you only get the one for the JPX.
      Last and not least is the flying manual.......Three cheers not.
      This is what Mr C sells along with the licence to build. There does
      exist a series of notices that were put out after the plans were completed.
      They are in French, I have copies and my neighbour in France is getting his
      son to translate for me. It is a slow process, teenagers, who would have
      them. I will if I can circulate them when they are done and I can scan them
      in.
      Any more help give me a shout and I will try to help.
      Best Regards,
      Andyrob.
    • Mohammed Al-Mogais
      Message 51 of 51 , Jul 28, 2010

        http://barnstormers.com/listing.php?mode=usersearch&user=85637

        To: CriCri@yahoogroups.com
        From: vzkl_voly@...
        Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:26:00 -0700
        Subject: Re: [CriCri] Plans

        hi my friend

        how are you today

        I am looking for cri cri with good condition and new one

        tell more about what you have and how you could ship this plane to UAE and see it

        if you have a good price I will send my money soon

        all the best

        khalid

        From: ingrosso.alex <ingrosso.alex@ yahoo.com>
        Subject: [CriCri] Plans
        To: CriCri@yahoogroups. com
        Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 1:59 AM

        HI there I really want to build a cri cri and was wondering if someone had an email of where I can get the plans?
        Thanks