Re: [CrexMeadowsNatureLovers] from Marvil

  • M LaCroix
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Oh, I wish I was going to the seminar, but ended up working as we are shorthanded at the cafe and we have district softball tourney in town. It is almost impossible for me to do an overnight trip as I am the only caregiver for my ailing husband.

      My camera is a Canon S3 and I have a very difficult time getting sharp pictures of shore birds in water or in flight. Must be me since you use the Powershot s5 with fantastic clarity.

      I have not visited Crex yet and took down my better photo club until I have done so. Better Photo is now charging $49.00 for the 300 picture web album up from the $22 per year subscription. My club was up for a few weeks without any interest, so maybe someone else can get one going.

      Have fun and learn lots from the seminar.
      I'll be going to the Maritime Festival in Duluth after work today.
      Marvil