Re: [CrexMeadowsNatureLovers] Sandhills

  • cindy bertalan
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 21 7:19 PM
      Singular/ pairs of sandhills here and there around Madison for about 2 wks. now. Also large flocks of robins desperately chowing down crabapples. The juncos are chasing them (huh - what's that all about?).

      Cindy

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 28 6:15 PM
        Saw the first pair of Sandhills today on Phantom Lake Rd. Also saw the FOY Mallards and Canada Geese in the open water by the pump house on Dike 1. The roads aren't too terribly bad. There are a few muddy spots but nothing impassable.