Wolf Tracks

  • mn_windchill
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 5:06 AM
      Wandering the meadows yesterday, I ran into a first for me. I've seen
      lots of adult prints around the meadows but this time was special.

      A sandy spot running along the road held the tracks of two adult
      wolves and two pups (based on print sizes). Looking at the tracks, it
      appeared to be a point where the adults came back to the pups and the
      pups were hopping around greeting the adults.

      Something to watch for when your roaming the meadows.