Crex Nature Photography Club, 1/12/2013, 10:00 am

  • CrexMeadowsNatureLovers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
      Reminder from: CrexMeadowsNatureLovers Yahoo! Group

      Title: Crex Nature Photography Club

      Date: Saturday January 12, 2013
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Location: Crex Meadows Wildlife Education and Visitor Center
      Notes: In the Auditorium. Send photos for review to crexphotog@.... More info at www.crexmeadows.org.

    • Kim Wheeler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
        This has been cancelled due to the carnivore tracking workshop, and we are doing a field trip to Sax-Zim bog this month - Jan 18-20.  If you want to join us, contact me for more information!  We will hold our regular meeting in Februaru (9th).

        Thanks!

        Kim Wheeler
        Natural Resources Educator
        Friends of Crex Coordinator
        Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
        Crex Meadows Wildlife Area
        102 East Crex Avenue
        Grantsburg, WI 54840
        (715) 463-2739
        www.crexmeadows.org

        Date:   Saturday January 12, 2013
        Time:   10:00 am - 12:00 pm
        Location:   Crex Meadows Wildlife Education and Visitor Center
        Notes:   In the Auditorium. Send photos for review to crexphotog@.... More info at www.crexmeadows.org.

        Edit reminder options Copyright © 2013
         Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy