Goose collar

  • Kim Wheeler
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2011
      FYI from the crew at Crex...

      This goose was banded on Phantom flowage on 07/09/99 as an adult female. I had
      reported it 2 years ago but will send in another observation. PBP
      Kim Wheeler
      Natural Resources Educator
      Friends of Crex Coordinator
      Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
      Crex Meadows Wildlife Area
      102 East Crex Avenue
      Grantsburg, WI 54840
      (715) 463-2739
      www.crexmeadows.org

      (This is my new email address - please update your contact list - thanks!)

    • Agogo
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2011
        Thanks Kim. That would mean she must be at least 13 years old.