Visit 9/2

  • richpeet
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
      Besides being wet.

      Deer flys are now 0, No ticks either, zillion skeets all day long.
      They do run from chemicals pretty good when its not raining.

      Raptures are migrating and/or talking about it. Not yet peak.

      Buick Century still makes for a very poor off road vehicle. Thanks Kim.

      Rich
    • Kim Dauer
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
        It was an adventure. Any time. Was wondering about the raptures though... one
        letter off can make for a serious typo :o)

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
          Where in the heck did you guys go? I tried going down Hay Creek Rd yesterday and gave up. Turned around and went back the way I came.
          I saw a few Raptures yesterday too!

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2010
            Didn't go anywhere, really, just had to deal with a large puddle. That rain
            yesterday afternoon was FIERCE!

            Kim