RE: [CreationTalk] Re: Re-defining "Science"

  • Steve Matthews
    Message 1 of 70 , Mar 31, 2008
      >>Wrong, all I'm saying is that information should not be defined
      exclusively
      by a code. Encoded information is included in such a definition and the
      codes in life do fit it.

      I would be interested to see your book defining information and providing
      laws such as Gitt did.

      Please send me a copy.

      An analog phone message can certainly be decoded.

      Please provide the full definitions.

    • nine.arrows
      Message 70 of 70 , May 3, 2008
        Here is a positive review of the movie, written by Brent Bozell.
        Enjoy.

        http://www.townhall.com/columnists/BrentBozellIII/2008/04/18/ben_stein_vs_sputtering_atheists