Creation Message - .mp3 script and .wmv format

  • Pam Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hello, all.

      I have prepared a 24 minute Creation/Evolution message and would like to make it available to anyone who is interested.

      My website is;

      www.godsguis.com

      The creation script is available at the following link;

      www.godsguis.com/creation.txt

      The creation.mp3 is available at the following link;

      www.godsguis.com/creation.mp3

      The creation.wmv is available at the following link;

      www.godsguis.com/creation.wmv

      Also, I have put the .wmv out on www.godtube.com

      Enjoy,

      John Phillips