Re: DNA reveals some Neanderthals were ginger

  • Richard Tardibuono
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2007
      "An international study of the bones of two cavemen found a gene that
      affects the production of melanin, associated with fair skin and fiery
      hair.

      This indicates that some Neanderthals had pale skin and red hair, much
      like modern day humans."

      Maybe because they are human.

      "DNA from the bones found in Spain recently suggested that
      Neanderthals may have been capable of speech and actually used language.

      Sceintists found a "language gene" in caveman bones that is only found
      in modern humans"

      Honestly, this is simply amazing. Someone needs to add this
      information to the wiki.

      http://www.creationwiki.net/Neanderthal
    • nine.arrows
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        > DNA evidence has revealed some Neanderthals probably had red hair
        after scientists discovered a pigmenting gene in ancient remains.

        > This indicates that some Neanderthals had pale skin and red hair,
        much like modern day humans.

        > "The papers make Neanderthals more like modern Europeans, with light
        skin and hair colour and language abilities, and yet there are no
        signs of interbreeding with modern humans," molecular biologist Carles
        Lalueza-Fox told the journal.

        > Past research has indicated the species was adept at tool making and
        survived in Europe until the arrival of modern man.

        > DNA from the bones found in Spain recently suggested that
        Neanderthals may have been capable of speech and actually used language.
        > Sceintists found a "language gene" in caveman bones that is only
        found in modern humans.

        Really! If this is true, why don't they admit that they ARE just like
        modern humans?! (I know they do not want to admit that there was no
        evolution between at least Neanderthals and us.) What is the
        "language gene", anyway? And what would separate an "ape-man" from us
        who uses tools and has language, from their standpoint?

        When I was in grade school, and still believed what I had been taught
        there, that is in "evilution", my science teacher asked the class one
        day, what is the difference between chimpanzees and humans, excepting
        some differences in the way we look? After all, he pointed out,
        chimps can use tools and sign language. No one had an answer. That
        was his purpose: to pound into our young, impressionable brains that
        evolution is fact. But the Bible gives us the answer to his question.
        Humans were created in God's image and given dominion over all the
        animals of the earth. We are the only creature with a written
        language. We also have a unique and special relationship with God.
        This is so obviously true. Even "evilution" admits that man is at the
        top of their "tree", the most highly developed of all creatures. I say
        that they are just realizing what God has done for mankind, without
        acknowledging God's part in it.

        --Beata
      • dly1009@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
          Thay cannot admit they were just human like us. I have been doing a series of lessons with my church and teen dept. It is their propaganda. Read Hitler's view of propaganda in his book...and then compare that with evolution. It order to usher in the coming new world order...it must first remove the christian foundation. Then, you must limit the masses choices...starting with Lyell and Hutton...influenced Darwin...who in turn influenced John Dewey. Do you see the connection (one master). Matt 6:24 says you cannot serve two masters...you love one and hate the other. Why do we need to teach teachers HOW to teach evolution...because it IS propaganda for humanism and nothing more. If you have never studies propaganda...do some research and you will see evolution in a new light. I never had a course where a proffesor had to convince me of DNA or gravity...or anything pertainung to true empirical science. Why is evolution used in ads, commercials,etc? Because it is propaganda. Why do fi
          rst grade text books talk about millions of years off the bat...propaganda. The new world order cannot have the truth out for people to have access to it so it must be silenced. Remove the options...redicule the believers publicly...then...water down the truth (new age versions) and then REMOVE it altogether. Like a person coming off medications...slowly water it down...and remove it all together. That was all part of Dewey and Foster's plan...'cleanse God from the lab and schools'. Hitler said the masses of people have little capacity to learn and great capacity to forget. If you study propaganda and begin to compare that with the teaching and attempted convincing it is true...it will make more. For the coming world government and order...will not be based on biblical doctrine. So, to answer you briefly...it would mess up their propaganda. Do yourselves a favor...look at the cartoons in papers that make equivalence with believing in creation meaning flat earth and dark ages...commer
          cials...ads...tv shows (caveman show) etc...they need mass media help to convince they are all true. I read an article to our church about a recent oxygen finding...oxygen found in older rocks than thought...mentions nothing about evolution...sounds like all good hard core science...until the last line 'their research support that all life and the planet evolved together'. Why that line? Propaganda. Look at what is coming (new world order) and to fascilitate that...you need a change in foundation...then pave the new humanistic...naturalism based groundwork...it begand with dewey and foster in the 1930s riding on the darwin, lyell, and hutton bandwagon...one master.
          derek