Re: [CreationTalk] model of Noah's Ark

  • Jacki Powell
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2006
      Teno, how do you buy the wooden model from Bro. Gene Sattler? Does he have a website?

      For today, I downloaded the schematics from the website Chris sent and will use that - and the KitKat bars! But this lesson will last a few weeks so I am thinking to get one of the better models, maybe this one you are speaking about, to build and show them for a future lesson.

      Also, from one of the sites Lucas Hoffman sent, I can purchase many small models for the kids to do at the end of the lesson series.

      Thanks for everyone's input. You were all much more helpful than Google!

      - Jacki Powell

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2006
        That's a fantastic idea!

        Do you recall every seeing dinosaurs in this scale?

        _____

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 1, 2006
          >That's a fantastic idea! Do you recall every seeing dinosaurs in this scale?

          No, but I do have farm animals, people, and items to scale.