Re: Noah in Babylon Rising: The Secret on Ararat

  • Jacki Powell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      The Bible never says Noah complained. It says he did all that God commanded him. This is probably "fictional speculation" on LaHaye's part - trying to make Noah "more human". Noah was not perfect, but he was a man of faith and walked with God. He is mentioned in Hebrew 11 - the "Honor Roll of Faith".

      - Jacki Powell