Re: [CreationTalk] National Geographic Genographic Project

  • Charles Creager Jr.
    Message 1 of 21 , May 2 12:24 PM
      I posted an article on this topic on creation wiki.

      http://www.nwcreation.net/wiki/index.php?title=DNA_and_Babel

      ---- Charles Creager Jr.
    • David Rempel
      Message 2 of 21 , May 4 11:57 AM
        First, I'm very cynical over VERY old remains being dated reliably. I think most creationists have informed the public on the many problems with doing that several times in the past. In any case, why couldn't Noah's family simply move out of the ancient Mesopatamian area into Africa and China? Noah himself lived six hundred years... how long exactly do you think such a migration would take? Given the long life spans, I wouldn't expect to find many dead bodies along the way to different destinations, but plenty in those final destinations. It's very possible that after leaving the Ark there was a desire by some in Noah's family to leave for the Chinese and African areas.
        Besides, if we found a large group of 60,000 year old dead people in Mesopatamia... that wouldn't help our side either due to the 60,000 year figure.