Reminder - Creation Chat-time Reminder

  • CreationTalk@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 79 , May 1, 2004

      Creation Chat-time Reminder

      Date: Saturday, May 1, 2004
      Time: 5:00PM - 6:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      CreationTalk features a special chatroom gathering every
      Saturday. Join us for this time of friendly fellowship. The
      CreationTalk chatroom is audio capable, and may be used by
      members or guests in the future to give special presentations.

      01:00 GMT Greenwich Mean Time / Universal Time
      17:00/5pm U.S. PST
      18:00/6pm U.S. MST
      19:00/7pm U.S. CST
      20:00/8pm U.S. EST

      Loggin to the CreationTalk chatroom at the URL below.

      Take the survey at the URL below to vote for a preferred
      chat-times or change your previous vote.

      Need a timezone converter?
      http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/community/chat/timezone.html
    • Alan
      Message 79 of 79 , Jun 20, 2004
        Chris,

        Personally I wouldn't mind more frequent reminders in the days leading
        up to the time.

        - Alan