Re: [CreationTalk] science mysteries

  • atfsoccer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
      In a message dated 12/31/02 3:05:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, ashcraft@... writes:

      COMMENTS@... wrote:

          I fear my beliefs in God are stronger then the limits of
      our own world. God made all the things we know and more. The
      lack of our understanding of that mentioned and made is our
      own short falls

      I, too would agree with this comment.  Particularly when we see that the "knowledge" of man is obsolete within 5 years. (No science or medical text would be considered reliable after 5 to 10 years) compared to the eternal inerrant writings of the Bible.  Historical and scientific observations written 2000 to 3500 years ago have proven over time to be accurate and reliable.  Andrew