  • Matthew S Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      I believe that we as Christians must be careful in our interpretation of
      God's Word. When we begin to allow slight or subtle changes, or pin a
      section of scripture as being unscientific and unhistorical, we give room
      for other scriptures to be misinterpreted. I am a faithful believer in if
      God says it, that makes it so, therefore I believe it. If the scriptures
      make literal sense, then seek no other sense. We need to be careful not
      to misinterpret or mold God's Word to fit or own standards and "feel
      goods".

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.