RE: [CreationTalk] The Information Universe Predicts Three New Particles

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2013

      http://pdg.lbl.gov/2013/tables/contents_tables.html

      Having been provided with an more acculturate source of fundamental particle masses. I have seen that I was in error in thinking the fundamental particle masses were integer values of the mass of an electron, As a result of this error being brought to my attention I have dropped that reference from my website post on the topic. http://tinyurl.com/l7legyo

      However not only dose it not ruin the Information Unverse prediction of there new particles but abandining this mistake has actually inproved the results. Thus while I am reciding one minor point I am getting a better and more accurrate model as a result.

      This shows the value of these these types of descussions because they can help weed our errors that can and offten occure while doing science. However it is good science to abandon an idea that can be shown to be in error which is what I am doing here I have been shown that “integer electron mass” mass idea was in error an so I am informing you that I am rescinding it