The Information Universe Predicts Three New Particles

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2013

      http://gscim.com/Science_News/8-13/information_universe_predicts_three_new_particles.html

      Efforts to develop the Information Universe model with a full description of particle physics have produced a prediction of there New Particles. In addition these particles fit the qualifications of dark matter. The process begins with the particles of the Standard Model of Particle Physic.

      The standard model consists of 17 established particles and their antiparticles. In developing the Information Universe model for Particle Physics it was necessary to start known particles and find patterns that would aid the process. The first of these patterns is that the mass of each known fundamental particle except neutrinos can be expressed in terms of integer values of mass of an electron. The second of these patterns is that there are six distinct mass groupings including neutrinos and massless particles like photons and gluons. Putting neutrinos and massless particles aside as special cases be dealt with separately leaves four mass groupings consisting of a total of 12 particles and their anti-particles. A close examination of the first and third groups suggest missing particles do to significant jumps in mass between particles. These gaps include the number of wave lengths of these particles bouncing back and forth within the Higgs field needed to satisfy quantum mechanics. It needs to be noted that the jump form 3 to 5 wave lengths between the Higgs and Top Quark do not suggest a additional particle since no significant mass gap exists.

      The three new predicted particles are named for the  first, second and eleventh letters of the Hebrew alphabet. They are Alef (א), Bet (ב), and Kaf (כ) respectively and they were chosen for ease of writing and to avoid of confusion with Greek letters when hand written. Collectively they from a third group of Fermions dubbed Mosons.

      The third pattern is in fundamental particle interactions. The pattern of interactions between these particle hints at a missing piece to the puzzle. The missing piece shows particles that interact with the nuclear forces. (W, Z, q)  This exactly where the Mosons fit into the picture. Mosons do not interact with photons and are thus could not be visible in light thus they are uncharged particles, whose  anti-particle simply has an opposite spin. They would however interact by way of gravity and as well as the strong and weak nuclear forces. This makes these Mosons  a good candidate for dark matter since they would form composite particles that would only be detectable by hitting atomic nuclei.

      Recently events that are considered  possible dark mater hits in  underground detectors are consistent with these results. One hit suggested a dark mater particle of 8.6 GeV and the other one of 50 GeV. The would correspond to particles of  9.25   and 53.7 Atomic mass units. This makes the smaller one a little larger mass as a Beryllium-9 atom and larger one is a little lighter than Chromium-53. Since alefons would easily form atomic nuclei size particles because they lack an electric charge to keep them apart. This provides a testable prediction for the overall model.

      This development is a major step forward in the Information Universe model as it provides a starting point for developing a specific digital model of particle physics.

      http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/153782-particle-physicists-discover-strongest-ever-evidence-of-dark-matter

      ------ Charles Creager Jr.

      Genesis Science Mission

      Online Store

      Genesis Mission

      Creation Science Talk

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2013

        http://pdg.lbl.gov/2013/tables/contents_tables.html

        Having been provided with an more acculturate source of fundamental particle masses. I have seen that I was in error in thinking the fundamental particle masses were integer values of the mass of an electron, As a result of this error being brought to my attention I have dropped that reference from my website post on the topic. http://tinyurl.com/l7legyo

        However not only dose it not ruin the Information Unverse prediction of there new particles but abandining this mistake has actually inproved the results. Thus while I am reciding one minor point I am getting a better and more accurrate model as a result.

        This shows the value of these these types of descussions because they can help weed our errors that can and offten occure while doing science. However it is good science to abandon an idea that can be shown to be in error which is what I am doing here I have been shown that “integer electron mass” mass idea was in error an so I am informing you that I am rescinding it