Re: [CreationTalk] Ball State University formally bans Intelligent Design

  • Robert A. Herrmann, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2013
      Not that it actually matters at most colleges, but, if the material is related to a particular subjects, and ID certainly is, then  this appears to be a violation of the policies of the American Association of University Professors.  I guess that if a student should ask about ID, then under this view a faculty member is required to ignore it. But, if a subject is forbidden, this may actually tend to foster individual investigation as to why it has been forbidden.  At least, one can hope this is the case.

      Dr. Bob