Sagittarius A* and G2

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2013

      Stefan Gillessen, from the Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics, made a prediction in 2011. He predicted that G2, a dark object near the center of our galaxy, would get sucked into the Sagittarius A* black hole. Two enormous jets emerge from the vicinity of SgrA* and extend out into a bar that connects to the spiral arms of our galaxy. According to Stefan’s calculations, G2 should get sucked into the black hole’s gravity in mid 2013.

      It is now the summer of 2013 and Stefan Gillessen admits that G2 has not collided with the black hole. There have been no reports of unusual X-ray flares from the vicinity of SgrA*. Observations with ESO’s Very Large Telescope show that G2 has morphed into a long, pulsed, bidirectional jet that is moving out from the G2 object. Gillessen still thinks that eventually, perhaps in a year, the jet will swirl back around to approach the black hole. So far, the double jet is moving out in opposition to the alleged gravity of the supposed black hole.

      Back in 2012, I predicted that the dark object would not be eaten by the black hole because black holes don’t exist. The cores of galaxies are places where matter receives form and emerges, spreading out, in the opposite direction from Stefan’s black hole predictions.

      There are two ways to explain why billions of spiral galaxies encircle a point. According to scientists, matter is spiraling inward, down the drain of a black hole. According to scientists, the major phenomena in our universe is accretion, the gravitational condensing of diffuse gas into stars and galaxies. Occasionally jets emerge from some black holes, perhaps because they are spinning.

      The alternative explanation is found in the literal creation account. God first created (completed action) the plural heavens and the earth. What did the early universe look like after God completed creating it? Evidently it was dark and without form since the Bible mentions the Earth’s dark, formless surface (Hebrew face). What gave form to matter and allowed it to begin glowing? God continued to command light to continue to be. Indeed, light never stops dithering around within matter, giving it extension and other properties. If one splits atoms (as in nuclear bombs or nuclear reactors) enormous amounts of light shine out. Evidently matter is a relation with light.

      Later God continued to form the Sun, Moon and stars and continued to place them in the place that spreads out (raqiya). Raqiya is the noun form of the Hebrew verb to spread out or pound out. We confirm a biblical version of creation and cosmic history with telescopes.
      We observe the only history that is visible as it happened, galactic history, in hundreds of billions of galaxies at many ranges.  We observe that many early galaxies were tiny and naked, without starry arms. These early galaxies shine at tiny fractions of the light frequencies emitted by modern atoms. Evidently matter that shone at such low frequencies took up much less volume than modern matter. We observe innumerable examples of dense, blue (relative to the redder core) star globs in equally spaced chains around their galactic cores. At many ranges we observe how galaxies spread out, star streams accelerating out, spreading out, rotating out, taking up more space and shining at higher frequencies as billions of galaxies grew into huge, local, dusty, growth spirals. Apparently the core of galaxies is reservoir for the formless matter God created first. We observe great burst of gamma light shining out from the vicinity of primordial galactic arms. Perhaps this is God continuing to command light to continue to be, thus energizing and giving form to matter.

      The Bible says He continues, in unbroken continuity, to spread out the earth. Indeed, the continents only fit together on a tiny globe without major surface oceans. The ocean floors are younger than the continents, with the youngest seafloor adjacent to a global expansion seam that continues to produce fresh, basaltic earth crust.  Perhaps our earth also has a core of unformed matter that continues to receive form as God continues to command light to continue to be, thus continuing to spread out our little globe.

      http://godsriddle.org/geology/biblical-geology/

      The visible history of the universe denies the assumption upon which science was founded. Scientists imagine that 80% of the matter in the universe is invisible, in order to force their mathematical laws on an indifferent universe. They also speculate how the vacuum of space-time is allegedly stretching out the vacuum of space as it stretches all light from the ancient universe.  Black holes are only one of the many mythical objects invented by scientists to protect their basic creed. All scientists assume that matter is not changing itself, changing relationally. Most of their mathematical theories and empirical methods depend on this assumption. What we observe in our universe is that the properties of all matter continue to emerge, change relationally. The Bible plainly states that the creation is enslaved to change. If you have never heard of science’s first principle you can read about it here: http://godsriddle.org/principles/the-first-principle/

      http://www.godsriddle.info/2013/07/sagittarius-g2.html

      The series of photos is from ESO's Very Large Telescope, using the SINFONI instrument. They show a double jet spreading out from the G2 object near our galactic center.