Kepler-62 and the age of the Earth

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013

      The Kepler telescope monitored 150,000 stars in the Sagittarius arm of our galaxy looking for short term dimming events. If the dimming occurred regularly, astronomers calculate that planets are passing in front of the star. They evidently found 130 transiting planets and 2,700 planet candidates. Kepler-62 has five transiting planets, two in the “habitable zone.” The orbital periods show logarithmic spacing. (I made a graph of Keper-62 planet logarithmic distances combined with a diagram from NASA Ames/JPL-Caltech. )  http://www.godsriddle.info/2013/06/kepler-62.html Two hundred fifty years ago, Titius Bode’s formula predicted a planet between Mars and Jupiter, but none existed. Then astronomers discovered Ceres and later thousands of broken planet pieces orbiting where Bode predicted a planet. The Bible and the ancients repeatedly mentioned a planet shattering. Perhaps it orbited between Mars and Jupiter when it shattered around 4,000 years ago. The Sun’s planets, the major moons of Uranus and Jupiter and the planets from HD10180 all have logarithmic spacing. http://www.godsriddle.info/2012/05/hd10180-planets.html

      When something continually increments itself, it plots as a straight line on logarithm paper. Bank balances (increasing from interest); bacteria multiplying; radioactive decay (relative to clocks) and sequential planet distances are logarithmic.

      If a steady “force” gradually pushes planets into logarithmically spaced orbits, at least four things must occur. (1) The “force” must push outwards. (2) The outward push must increase with distance (e.g. from the Sun). (3) The push would have to affect both Earth’s orbit and rotation since the ratio of days in a year has been stable for at least 2,500 years. (The earliest calendars, such as Noah’s, had 360 days in a year and 12 - 30 day months. Around 3500 years ago, the ratios between days, months and years suddenly changed, perhaps from close encounters.) (4) The inertial properties of matter concurrently change, otherwise orbits would be unstable.

      Gravity aberration explains the first three conditions. The fourth is confirmed in visible cosmic history.
      Gravity aberration involves a propagation delay and angular offset causing Earth’s leading hemisphere to have different attraction to the Sun than the trailing side. This slight imbalance increases with distance (longer delay = greater angular offset)  so the outer planets receive a larger outward push than the inner ones. Gravity aberration also affects large plants more than asteroids, since the torque is amplified by the planet’s radius.

      How do we know gravity has an aberration?
      In 2002, Kopeikin and Fomalont compared the arrival times of radio signals from the quasar J0842+1835 as Jupiter passed near the signal path. They claim the speed of gravity is approximately light-speed. Simon Laplace showed that if gravity travels at light speed, gravity aberration would shorten a planet’s period. Arthur Eddington wrote that if Jupiter and the Sun are attracting each other towards their previous positions, this would increase the angular momentum of both. Tom Van Flandern calculated that if gravity travels at light speed, the distance to the Sun should double in 1200 years. Edmund Halley noticed that ancient eclipse data did not match modern calculations, as if the Moon had gradually accelerated. Newton noted that this acceleration was relative to Earth’s diurnal rotation.

      Can we detect gravity aberration? Sixty years ago Maurice Allais built a gravimeter (paraconical pendulum) for observing the effects of gravity from the Sun and Moon. His pendulum’s daily variations depended on which side of the Earth the Sun and Moon were on. His experimental runs included two partial solar eclipses during which the pendulum radically changed its precession. The pendulum returned to its former precession rate when the eclipses ended.

      Gravity aberration explains why planets of local and distant stars migrate into logarithmic spacings. It explains why the ancients, a few thousand years ago, described catastrophic close planet passages. (Mars that was once warm and wet and is now cold and dry). It also torques the Earth’s rotation rate so that days speed up so that the ratio between days and years stays about the same. This suggests that a few thousand years ago people lived for geological ages, as the Bible explains in Job 14. Job mentioned that the sea (Hebrew west) dried during the few days of their lives. Indeed, the Mediterranean dried eight times leaving thick layers of plankton alternating with gypsum and salt. One of his markers for the duration of his life was water wearing away rock. The Nile river, near Job’s home, was one a narrow gorge carved in granite more than two kilometers deep as it rushed down into an empty sea. He also mentioned how their faces doubled before they died. If you lived for geological ages, you would grow Neanderthal brows from age. However, your grandchildren (the young) would have modern skulls, as the fossils show. Gravity aberration explains how forests could grow in a summer, ice ages could advance over a winter and thousands of feet of coral could grow in a few eon years.

      Objections: We measure orbits and rotations and they are clock-like.
      The universe is so vast that we can see its history back to the creation era in hundreds of billions of galaxies at many ranges. We observe how the earliest galaxies were often naked, without starry appendages. Their light clocks pulsed at tiny fractions of the frequencies of modern atoms. At many ranges in billions of examples we observe how the atomic clocks accelerated along with the outward accelerating star streams as galaxies grew into huge, local, growth spirals with logarithmic spaced star lanes. Evidently the atomic clocks, the space matter takes up and its inertial properties all change relationally, that is together.  3500 hundred years ago the Egyptians painted a red sun and tan sky, but today we see a white sun and a blue sky.

      What is gravity? Gravity is not a perpetual motion effect as in Newton and Einstein’s theories. As atoms change relationally, they release gravity as their light clocks also accelerate. Gravity is what is released as atoms change relationally, as atomic clocks accelerate.

      How can we be sure clocks accelerate? NASA sent two spin-stabilized spaceships (Pioneer 10 and 11) out of the solar system in opposite directions in 1970. Their clock signals, transmitted hours ago, kept slowing (relative to NASA’s hydrogen maser clocks of the moment). The clocks changed speed at the Hubble ratio that astronomers use to estimate the distance to an ancient galaxy using their observed light-clock rates. Ancient matter clocked minuscule frequencies compared to modern atoms.

      By faith we understand the the plural eons were prepared by God’s command out of things unseen. Hebrews 11:3. God commanded gravity to be and this produced vast eons in few years as invisible gravity continued to accelerate Earth’s days and years. The optical parallax to the Sun has continued to decrease even after radar established the canonical value of the AU. Carefully examine the creed of science, the notion that matter does not change as it ages. 2 Peter 3:3 - 6