Unformed matter

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013

      Neutron stars are supposedly the compressed core of stars that exploded, blowing off their outer layers. Astronomers sometimes claim that a teaspoon of neutron star should weigh a billion tons. Neutron stars flash rapidly, which leads astronomers to think they are like a rapidly rotating searchlight. Other kinds of blinking stars are called radio pulsars, soft gamma repeaters (SGRs), anomalous X-ray pulsars (AXPs) and magnetars. Astronomers sometimes detect pulsars suddenly speeding up. One magnetar, 1E 2259+586, did the opposite. It suddenly slowed down when it fired off a gamma burst. Recent observations into the center of our galaxy, near Sagittarius A*, found 14 pulsars that seemingly have magnetar properties.

      On December 27, 2004, the neutron star SGR 1806-20 burst into a gamma flare that happened to line up behind the Sun. The burst was so powerful that it saturated instruments on the spacecraft RHESSI that was observing the Sun. Several other spacecraft detected (and timed the initial blast wave), which allowed astronomers to triangulate the source. The gamma burst acted like a short Gamma Ray Burst (GRB) that typically arrives from the early universe. If an event like this happened to a star near Earth, the gamma rays could wreck havoc with life on Earth. A week later, the VLA radio telescope began monitoring the flare. It found an elongated structure that changed shape as it moved away from the neutron star. The area re-brightened when the jet evidently hit a surrounding dust cloud. This does not fit the theory that neutron stars are so dense that matter would have to move at half the speed of light to escape their gravity.

      Perhaps neutron stars are unformed matter in the core of a star. What is unformed matter? We read about an unformed Earth on day one.
      First God created (completed action) the heavens and the earth. The earth at first was without form and dark. Then God’s wind dithered (in unbroken continuity) above the surface (Hebrew paniym) as He continued to command light to continue to be. To this day, light dithers (in unbroken continuity) within atoms, giving them extension. Perhaps neutron stars are just the unformed matter God finished creating first, which He continues to give form to as He continues to command light to continue to be.

      According to the Hebrew text, He continues to form the Sun, Moon and stars and continues to place them in the spreading place (Hebrew raqiya), beginning on day four.
      We observe that the earliest galaxies were naked globs of unformed matter. How do we know they were unformed matter? Their light clocks pulsed at tiny fractions of the frequencies of modern atoms. At many ranges we observe how tiny globs, packed densely with stars, came out of the unformed matter at the core of countless galaxies. We observe how He continues to form the stars and continues to spread them out, as per the literal creation account. (When analyzing creation, we should not use Latin time-ideas or western tensed grammars that had no equivalent in the language or thinking of Old Testament Jews). Once we remove the western blinders, we are allowed to believe cosmic history that confirms creation as stated in the literal Scriptures.

      Evidently the core of the Earth also contains unformed matter. The Hebrew text for  Zecharia 12:1 tells us that God continues, in unbroken continuity, to lay the foundations of the Earth. The Hebrew of Psalm 136:6 tells us that God continues, in unbroken continuity, to spread out the Earth above the waters. Indeed, a global expansion seam runs through every ocean that continues to ooze out new crust as the Earth continues to grow in size. The continents only fit together on a tiny globe without major surface seas. The subduction theory is clearly denied by the layered, undisturbed, sediments in the alleged subduction trenches. If one removes the lunar mare, the highlands fit together on a much smaller moon. If one removes the volcanic plains on Mars, the highlands also fit together on a much smaller planet. Indeed, Mars has strong magnetic stripes in the rocks of the southern highlands that reveal the history of how Mars grew.

      What is the evidence that pulsars are naked unformed matter? Many of them seem to be surrounded by nebula, blown out during explosions. Why didn’t the explosion obliterate the star? The Bible states that God continues to spread out the plural heavens and continues to call the stars to come out, yet none go missing. (Isaiah 40:26) The pulses of light evidently are God continuing to energize matter, giving it form, as He continues to command light to be.

      Modern empirical definitions and mathematical methods depend on the notion that atoms are perpetual motion engines, that modern atoms tick at the same rate as ancient atoms. Yet in billions of galaxies, we observe that none of them clock the frequencies of modern atoms. Mathematical science works, says the scientist. Only if you use your symbolical representatives of reality and only in nearby spaces and times. None of the laws of physics work in the visible universe, which is why scientific stories of beginnings are so absurd. Their universe is crammed full of magical black holes, invisible matter, vacuums that stretch themselves while adjusting the frequencies of all ancient atomic clocks. None of these magical, mathematical things are necessary if we just believe the light and reject the dogma of all scientists, that all things remain the same. (2 Peter 3:4-5).

      http://www.godsriddle.info/2013/06/unformed-matter.html

      This image of SGR 1806-20 is from the Very Large Array radio telescope on January 5, 2005. The VLA tracked the ejected matter as it flew away after the explosive event. Image credit: the Very Large Array Telescope.