Emerging stars

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2013

      We observe flares and coronal mass ejections from our Sun that repeat in a quasi-periodic manner. Some galaxies have ejected gamma, radio or x-ray lobes larger than the galaxy. Our Milky Way has two enormous gamma lobes perpendicular to the galactic plane and as big at the disk. Many quasars gush out pulsed chains in bi-directional streams. M81 is a gigantic elliptical with a stream of matter, longer than the radius of the galaxy, emerging from a central point-source. Early galaxies are often surrounded by strings of equally spaced star globs, like beads on a necklace. A river of neutral hydrogen connects the Magellanic galaxies with the Milky Way's south pole, showing that they were ejected.

      SS Cyn is a nearby star that periodically emits explosive, irregular outbursts that build up to a crescendo and then returns to a quiescent state. How do astronomers explain these powerful, outgoing ejections? In the case of SS Cygni astronomers calculate that an invisible companion is couasing the eruptions. The SS Cygni stars are said to orbit at less than half the distance to our Moon in less than 7 hours. One star is supposed to be pulling matter off the companion until it accumulates enough to produce a two-day explosion. Astronomers often find binary stars that orbit each other. However, in this case the invisible companion is needed because stars are not supposed to explode every seven or eight weeks for over a century.

      We observe huge bidirectional jets moving out from point sources in quasars and active galactic nuclei. Astronomers claim this is evidence for a black hole that has so much gravity that light cannot escape. Supposedly, dust and gas gravitates down into the hole's dark maw. The story is that the invisible holes are spinning which allows them to shoot out pulsed jets. Some mathematical simulations claim matter funneling down into straw like structures as it falls in. We observe the opposite, that knots move outward along the jets. The filaments do not even bend from the powerful gravity as they jet out, sometimes to the radius of the galaxy.

      Dusty nebulas are common along the arms of our galaxy. When we peer through the dust with infrared telescopes, we find stars are ejecting gas and dust in long bidirectional, collimated spurts. Yet the scientific story is that gas, for the most part, is falling in, forming new stars as the gas gravitates together. Astronomers even refer to nebulas as star nurseries. Yet we observe the bow shock and the visibly emerging knots. Observations of HH34 show an offset of four and a half-years between the emergence of similar knots in opposing jets. It would seem that the emerging matter has low inertia, since it does not bend from gravity.

      What is wrong with stories about the accretion of stars and galaxies from diffuse gas, black hole ejections, and star nurseries? The visible evidence from all ranges and all directions shows ejections from point sources into diffuse objects, not things gravitating together. Scientific explanations never question science’s first principle since it is the historical basis for their mathematical empiricism.

      http://godsriddle.org/principles/the-first-principle/

      What we see in cosmic history demonstrates the veracity of the literal, Hebrew creation account.

      1. First Elohim created (completed action) the plural heavens and the Earth.

      2. At this stage the Earth was formless, although it had a surface (paniym). Then Elohim’s wind dithered with unbroken continuity above the dark, primordial place as He continued to command light to continue to be.
      Evidently that is when the earth began to have extension as the things God created first (perhaps god particles) spread out as light began to dither around within matter. Evidently matter is a relation with light, as we observe.

      3. Half way through the creation week, Elohim continued to form the Sun, Moon and stars so that they would shine on Earth.
      What does He form them from? Evidently He continues to form them from the unformed things that continue to receive form as He continues to command light to be. He continues to place the Sun, Moon and stars in the spreading place (Hebrew raqiya).

      This is what we observe in the light from all parts of the universe. Hundreds of billions, perhaps trillions, of galaxies grew from tiny naked, globs of unformed matter. How do we know it was unformed matter? It shines at tiny fractions of the frequencies emitted by modern, local atoms. We observe throughout cosmic history how matter continues to emerge from its formless state in the heart of each galaxy. The stars continue to accelerate outward, continue to take up more volume, continue to increase their clock rates as billions of galaxies continue to grow into huge, local, growth spirals. A few thousand years ago, all societies claimed to observe close planet passages and the crushing of a nearby planet, things the Bible also mentions. He continues to place the Sun, Moon and stars in the spreading place.

      Why do scientists tell stories about accretion, black holes, invisible matter, stretching vacuums that stretches light light passing through the voids?  Scientists have an inflexible creed. What creed? The very idea the Bible predicted for the last days, the notion that all things remain the same.

      http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2pet3:3-6&version=NASB

      The effects of matter continuing to receive form are also observable locally. The Earth has a global, volcanic expansion seam in every ocean that continues to form new earth crust. The continents only fit together on a tiny globe, without major surface seas.  Subduction is clearly a scientific myth, since the ocean trenches have layered, undisturbed sediments with no sign of scraped off sea mounts or scrapped off sea oozes as the earth allegedly swallows its crust. The Bible plainly states that the Earth spreads out in unbroken continuity.

      http://www.godsriddle.info/2013/05/emerging-stars.html

      The picture shows a long fiery ribbon emerging from the Orion Nebula. The orange glow is the faint long wave light as imaged by ESO- Atacama Pathfinder (APEX). The long wave image has been superimposed over the visible light view of the Orion Nebula (M42) from DSS-2. Picture credit: ESO and the Digital Sky Survey 2.

      Carefully examine the visible history of the universe. Test the first principle of science, the notion that the properties of matter are fixed, not emerging. What you see is the evidence that the Creator will make foolish the greatest system of science ever contrived by philosophical man. What glory the Creator will get when He makes foolish the wise of this age, as He promised.

      http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1cor1:18-21&version=NASB
      http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1cor3:18-20&version=NASB