The Humanity Structure

  • Robert A. Herrmann, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2013

      I have just completed a corrected version  of my article on the participator universe, the will of God, His purposes, foreknowledge and predestination. (This is my first announcement to the two network that this article even exists.) The participator universe is a necessary requirement for any cosmology but one that is never mentioned by secular science. It is John A. Wheeler who makes this claim. Of course, the GGU-model solves this problem and it has a lot to say about human behavior and our life-paths. Due to the fact that this article has much to say about, at least, four contradictory doctrines relative to predestination, any further discussion on my part on the CRSnet is inappropriate and probably the same holds for CreationTalk.

      Dr. Bob