RE: [CreationTalk] interpreting scripture

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013

      I hope you realize that when I mentioned Entropy and the atomic structure of gold in connection with the verse being discussed that I was only responding to Victor and trying to show him that he is in error. Since I believe that the King James Bible is God’s inerrant inspired word in English holding that its translation was in fact inspired by God, I am actually under tighter restraints on my translation from Greek and Hebrew and my interpretation of the Bible than Victor is. Unlike him I do not have luxury of twisting the meaning of Greek and Hebrew words to get the meaning I want.

      I agree that it is a mistake force scripture to fit science and that science is at its best when one starts with the Bible. My Catastrophic model of Martian Geology is a good example, and one that continues to produce successful results years after its original publication. The same can be said of my principle of entropy and applied energy. In both cases I stated with the Bible an produced good science as result.