Changing Earth Creation Principles

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013

      A principle is a fundamental rule for conduct or thought. Paul says I find the principle that evil is present with me (Romans 7:21). The Greek uses the word nomos (law) and indeed principles are often law-like.

      One biblical principle relates to the limits of knowledge. Job 28:20-28  "Where then does wisdom come from? And where is the place of understanding?  Thus it is hidden from the eyes of all living . . . God understands its way, And He knows its place. For He looks to the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens. When He imparted weight to the wind and meted out the waters by measure, When He set a limit for the rain And a course for the thunderbolt, Then He saw it and declared it; He established it and also searched it out. And to man He said, 'Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.'" Even a child can see the marvels of nature and recognize the handiwork of the Creator in the things made. Yet nature contains mysteries that are exceed our understanding - it is hidden from the eyes of all living.

      Another biblical principle relates to the mysterious laws of the universe. Job 38:33 “Do you know the ordinances of the heavens, Or fix their rule over the earth?” The universe follows laws (or principles) that function both here and in the distant heavens. God does not expect man to unravel his laws. Proverbs 2:6-7 “For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding. He stores up sound wisdom for the upright.” The Hebrew word for stores up means to hide by covering over. The reason he hides these things is to preserve them for the upright. Proverbs 25:2: “It is the glory of God to conceal a matter." Solomon wrote, “I set my mind to seek and explore by wisdom concerning all that has been done under heaven. It is a grievous task which God has given to the sons of men to be afflicted with” (Ecclesiastes 1:13).  Solomon wrote of the impossibility of a valid science in Ecclesiastes 8:17. “I saw every work of God, I concluded that man cannot discover the work which has been done under the sun. Even though man should seek laboriously, he will not discover; and though the wise man should say, ‘I know,’ he cannot discover.”

      Changing Earth Creationists don’t just say, “human knowledge is fallible” or “our knowledge of nature is limited.” We use a biblical principle that explains why. Paul, in Romans 8:19 - 22, explained that the creation was subjected to inutility because it is enslaved to change (Greek phthora). The Greek philosophers used this word for ongoing, fundamental change. Paul used two orderly submission verbs and two together verbs to explain the creation’s degeneration. Things that change in an orderly, together way - change relationally. Relational change is when no aspect of reality is unaffected by the change because fundamental things change in parallel.

      The evidence for relational changes in matter is visible in the only history that we observe as it happened, galactic history. The earliest galaxies were often naked, without starry appendages. Their light clocks shone at tiny fractions of the frequencies emitted by modern atoms. God finished creating the heavens and the Earth at the beginning of day one. At this stage, however, the Earth was formless. Then God’s wind dithered in unbroken continuity above the dark primordial place (tehom) as He continued to command light to continue to be. Indeed, light dithers around within all substances giving them extension.  Evidently God continues to command light to continue to be, thus giving form to many heavenly bodies. The evidence that matter is a relation with light, not just particles, is supported by the strange world of the quantum.

      We observe tiny globs packed with stars coming out from countless ancient galactic cores in equally spaced chains. The star globs rotate outwards, spreading out into huge, local, growth spirals. He continued to form the Sun, Moon and stars and continued to place them in the spreading place on day four. He continues, in unbroken continuity, to call the stars to come out, yet none go missing (Isaiah 40:22 and 26).

      The name Changing Earth Creation is descriptive of how we interpret the Bible literally, rather than tailoring it to fit western science. According to the Bible, the Earth spreads out in unbroken continuity and this happens above the waters (Psalm 136:6). Indeed, a global expansion seam runs through every ocean. We know it is a spreading seam because  new seafloor emerges as molten lava to harden as fresh basaltic crust. The continents only fit together on a tiny globe. The seafloor is younger than the continents. The youngest seafloor is adjacent to the expansion seam. The continents are covered with layers of crushed sedimentary rock but the abyssal plains are covered with marine oozes, the thinnest layers adjacent to the expansion seam and the thickest near the continental margins.  The layered sediments in the subduction zones show that the theory of subduction is a scientific myth, invented to protect their fundamental creed.

      Zechariah 12:1, In unbroken continuity He continues to lay the foundations of the Earth. Isaiah 42:5, in unbroken continuity He continues to stretch out the Earth and that which is born (or issues out) from the Earth. In Isaiah 44:24, He is actively, in unbroken continuity spreading out the earth, which is evidence for what He alone can do.

      http://www.godsriddle.info/2013/02/changing-earth-principles.html

      The picture of the growing earth is from Michael Netzer. It is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.