Combat Humanism - How can men have child sex slaves

  • Steve Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013

      Because men have fallen from belief in our Creator God and turned to humanism with evolution time and chance as their God,

      All sorts of evil is legitimized. In our world today there are an estimated 27 million slaves. After all if you are the superior of the species

      Then you have a worldview that you deserve to be above those inferior of the species. They must be your servants and slaves. In our world

      This is quite prevalent we simply choose to ignore this for the most part. However, the fact that children (mostly little girls) are sold as sexual slaves

      To a culture that does not hold to Christian teachings of love your neighbor as yourself but mostly do whatever you want because there is no God

      And no rules for you, this is a great evil right before us. We as Christians must speak the message of the Bible and Jesus Christ as the Creator and King of the universe but we also have a duty to protect those defenseless from such great evil. My heart was broken when 2 times I traveled to Asia and learned how

      People there are slaves and that children are sexual slaves for evil profiteers.  So I joined Destiny Rescue as a volunteer. Destiny Rescue is a Biblically based non-profit Christian group with a mission to rescue 100,000 children from sexual slavery in the heart of the godless places that allow this. The children are rescued from sex slavery, given a home, given the gospel and discipleship, and given training and education for a new Destiny.

      This is a result from evolutionary beliefs that the church simply must join in and stop. If God puts on your heart a desire to learn more or to help

      Please email me at Phonehero.com. As many of you know I have written on this forum and stand for Biblical creation and the truth in the God Breathed Word from the first verse to the last. But we must also do something to combat these great evils and make a difference in the world. The army of Jesus Christ, King and Creator of the universe must battle and stand for those who cannot protect themselves. Many churches and Christians do not know how to engage or help but this group is so cool and you can help if God puts this on your heart.  Get your church involved and I can show you how. Email me at phonehero@....  I am not trying to do anything here except combat this great evil in a fallen evolutionary based world where things like this are acceptable. But what if these were your daughters?