Re: The Final Chapter and New results

  • VictorM
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2012
      --- In CreationTalk@yahoogroups.com, Stevee Matthews <phonehero@...> wrote:

      > It is disappointing to hear Pat Robertson blast Biblical Creationists using
      > such ignorant and uninformed
      >
      > Points. It is clear that he is not open to learn or listen as is the case
      > with so many in the church who
      >
      > Comprise with evil anti-God humanist philosophies. This has been a problem
      > even when the New Testament
      >
      > Was written.
      >

      > I wrote to his ministry and asked him to please consider having Russell
      > Humphreys, Jonathan Sarfati, and Steven Austin
      >
      > Together discussing Biblical creation with whoever he desires. I have heard
      > nothing from them and do not expect to hear anything.
      >

      > I pray God will open eyes that are closed to the light on this.
      >
      > ._,___

      When the Bible presents us with seeming contradictions, the proper thing to do is accept both statements and examine the basis for your contradictory logic. For example Jesus healed a blind man, Bartemaeous, near Jericho. Matthew says he was leaving Jericho. Luke He was entering. Logic says you cannot be both entering and leaving at the same time. However, there were two Jerichos, a Gentile town and a Jewish town, separated by a gully and open space. He was leaving the Jewish town and going towards the Gentile town. Both statements are valid.

      When the Bible repeatedly uses words for eon generations and eons ages for the Earth, and also counts 4,000 years of Old Testament genealogies, we should accept both as true. The Earth is immensely ancient and people have lived here since the sixth literal evening and morning, according to the Bible.

      Much of the efforts of modern Creationists is an attempt not to defend the literal creation account, but to defend the western concept of time. When creationists say the earth is young or it is billions of years old, they are interpreting the Bible with their utterly absurd concept of time. We can see the past in billions of galaxies and observe that the atomic clocks and the star stream orbits both accelerate together. What we observe is the very things God says He did and continues to do in unbroken continuity. However, wheat is visible is utterly unscientific.

      We observe the overwhelming evidence for geological eons that passed in few days as Job described them back during the dinosaur age.

      Only Changing Earth Creationists, because they interpret the age of the earth literally, rather than scientifically, can accept visible galactic history, which exactly follows the creation account. What distinguishes CEC from YE and OE creatiuonists. We reject the first law (arche ktiseous), the idea Peter predicted for the false teachers of the last days. Unfortunately, Christians schools are founded on two contradictory principle - that the Bible is the truth and that the ideas of the medieval monks about unchanging matter are also true.

      We expect that God will achieve one of His greatest victories when He brings science down, triumphing over western science, for His great glory. Carefully examine your fundamental faith in unchanging matter. Consider that simplicity of Changing Earth Creationism that takes the Bible literally in all aspects and seeks not to tailor it to fit the false first law of the last days. We find the vast age of the universe is the greatest evidence for a literal, visible creation.