RE:[CreationTalk]The Double Slit Experiment and the Information Universe

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2012
      First of all you are misinterpreting Ephesians 5:13, since the context has
      nothing to do with matter but things done in secret being revealed.

      Second even if your notions about matter were correct it would not explain
      all the results of the double slit experiment, including quantum eraser
      apart from light and matter fundamentally being information. The most you do
      is put a different venire over it, but it dose not change the fact that the
      critical component in the double slit experiment is information being
      available to a conscious observer. It does not change the conclusion that
      the Universe we live in is a form of virtual reality produced by an
      information system that exists to provide us with a consistent but
      calculated reality to experience.

      ------ Charles Creager Jr.

      Genesis Science Mission <http://gscim.com/>

      Online Store <http://store.gscim.com/>

      Genesis Mission <http://genesismission.4t.com/>

      Creation Science <http://creationsciencetalk.blogspot.com/> Talk

      --- In CreationTalk@yahoogroups.com
      Ki4HedkY24gnGEyrJvzdrCeKdZuQ-i851zmUA-bhWjGfh9LzvwOvpuLU22jpAZ1Fzv85R8kj3mI>
      , "Chuck" <chuckpc@...> wrote:

      http://scienceray.com/physics/the-double-slit-experiment-and-the-information
      > -universe/
      >

      > This is part two of the Information Universe series. See the link for part
      > one.
      >
      > http://scienceray.com/physics/the-information-universe/
      >

      > The double slit experiment has to do with the wave/particle duality of
      > subatomic particles and despite being a simple concept, this one
      experiment
      > has produced some of the strangest results in science. These same strange
      > results occur with electrons as it does photons of light. The original
      > double slit experiment lead to the development quantum mechanics while
      more
      > recent versions provide solid evidence that the universe in deed a virtual
      > reality information system. While other aspects of quantum mechanics
      suggest
      > the information universe idea, quantum eraser in recent versions of the
      > double silt experiment clinch it.
      >

      > It turns out that the determining factor of the results of the double slit
      > experiment is whether or not information on which slit a particle went
      > through is going to be available to a conscious observer. This can only be
      > the case if what we call reality is fundamentally an information system
      that
      > calculates specific results as need to produce a consistent reality for
      the
      > conscious entities (us) living within it to experience which is the basic
      > idea of the Information Universe and thus the double slit experiment
      > provides the most compelling evidence for the Information Universe.
      > Experiments like these show that the Universe we live in is a form of
      > virtual reality produced by an information system that exists to provide
      us;
      > that is the conscious entities living within the universe; with a
      consistent
      > but calculated reality to experience.

      There is a much simpler explanation. Matter IS LIGHT - in the Greek for
      Ephesians 5:13 - phos estin. Matter is not particles. No one has ever
      detected a
      particle that cannot be further broken down into light or light
      like-entities.
      If God created god particles, that were not extended in space (without form)
      on
      the first day - we have as yet never detected them. Yet what the Bible
      states,
      that the Earth was without form until He continued to command light to
      continue
      to be is supported by simple evidence.

      Light dithers around in all matter, evidently giving matter its various
      properties, especially the ability to have extension. Only 1/10000th of the
      volume of an atom is actually reacting entities. Its extension is due to
      light.

      The Early earth must have been a minuscule body, since the continents only
      fit
      together on a tiny planet. He evidently is continuing to command light to
      be,
      since the Earth continues to grow in unbroken continuity, just like the
      Hebrew
      text of the Bible describes.

      Quantum duality and non locality are not so mysterious once we accept that
      matter and light have a dynamic RELATIONSHIP. Everywhere in nature we
      observe
      relationships, both local and extended. Relationship have dual properties,
      not
      because they can switch from one thing to another but because of the mindset
      of
      the experimenter. You can think of a bee as a physical thing and measure and
      test its DNA etc. Or you can think of a bee as merely a part of a complex
      relationship - the hive. The hive is not just physical, it is a
      relationship.
      When the experimenter switches from physical properties to the linkages,
      reality
      seems to leap into a different form. Matter is a relationship with light,
      the
      most dynamic thing in the universe. It is not particles, as the pagan Greek
      atomists imagined

      You don't need information theories if one just accepts that matter and
      light
      are intimately linked. In fact, the speed of light is not even complex. How
      can
      anything go faster than itself, since light is part of all physical reality?
      You
      don't even need relativity. Relativity is founded on an inflexible
      principle,
      that something somewhere is unchanging. Einstein originally called it the
      theory
      of invariance. Nothing in the whole universe is observed to be invariant.
      The
      fact that galaxies grew from tiny naked globs to huge, local growth spirals
      is
      clear support for the Biblical creation. The Bible plainly states that the
      creation is enslaved to change. It plainly states that He calls the stars to
      come out, to emerge, in unbroken continuity. Galactic history is the most
      powerful evidence for the biblical creation, exactly as spelled out in the
      Bible. Creation did not happen according to the Catholic exegesis, the
      system
      traditionally followed by modern translations.