Re: The Double Slit Experiment and the Information Universe

  • VictorM
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2012
      --- In CreationTalk@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck" <chuckpc@...> wrote:

      > http://scienceray.com/physics/the-double-slit-experiment-and-the-information
      > -universe/
      >

      > This is part two of the Information Universe series. See the link for part
      > one.
      >
      > http://scienceray.com/physics/the-information-universe/
      >

      > The double slit experiment has to do with the wave/particle duality of
      > subatomic particles and despite being a simple concept, this one experiment
      > has produced some of the strangest results in science. These same strange
      > results occur with electrons as it does photons of light. The original
      > double slit experiment lead to the development quantum mechanics while more
      > recent versions provide solid evidence that the universe in deed a virtual
      > reality information system. While other aspects of quantum mechanics suggest
      > the information universe idea, quantum eraser in recent versions of the
      > double silt experiment clinch it.
      >

      > It turns out that the determining factor of the results of the double slit
      > experiment is whether or not information on which slit a particle went
      > through is going to be available to a conscious observer. This can only be
      > the case if what we call reality is fundamentally an information system that
      > calculates specific results as need to produce a consistent reality for the
      > conscious entities (us) living within it to experience which is the basic
      > idea of the Information Universe and thus the double slit experiment
      > provides the most compelling evidence for the Information Universe.
      > Experiments like these show that the Universe we live in is a form of
      > virtual reality produced by an information system that exists to provide us;
      > that is the conscious entities living within the universe; with a consistent
      > but calculated reality to experience.

      There is a much simpler explanation. Matter IS LIGHT - in the Greek for Ephesians 5:13 - phos estin. Matter is not particles. No one has ever detected a particle that cannot be further broken down into light or light like-entities. If God created god particles, that were not extended in space (without form) on the first day - we have as yet never detected them. Yet what the Bible states, that the Earth was without form until He continued to command light to continue to be is supported by simple evidence.

      Light dithers around in all matter, evidently giving matter its various properties, especially the ability to have extension. Only 1/10000th of the volume of an atom is actually reacting entities. Its extension is due to light.

      The Early earth must have been a minuscule body, since the continents only fit together on a tiny planet. He evidently is continuing to command light to be, since the Earth continues to grow in unbroken continuity, just like the Hebrew text of the Bible describes.

      Quantum duality and non locality are not so mysterious once we accept that matter and light have a dynamic RELATIONSHIP. Everywhere in nature we observe relationships, both local and extended. Relationship have dual properties, not because they can switch from one thing to another but because of the mindset of the experimenter. You can think of a bee as a physical thing and measure and test its DNA etc. Or you can think of a bee as merely a part of a complex relationship - the hive. The hive is not just physical, it is a relationship. When the experimenter switches from physical properties to the linkages, reality seems to leap into a different form. Matter is a relationship with light, the most dynamic thing in the universe. It is not particles, as the pagan Greek atomists imagined

      You don't need information theories if one just accepts that matter and light are intimately linked. In fact, the speed of light is not even complex. How can anything go faster than itself, since light is part of all physical reality? You don't even need relativity. Relativity is founded on an inflexible principle, that something somewhere is unchanging. Einstein originally called it the theory of invariance. Nothing in the whole universe is observed to be invariant. The fact that galaxies grew from tiny naked globs to huge, local growth spirals is clear support for the Biblical creation. The Bible plainly states that the creation is enslaved to change. It plainly states that He calls the stars to come out, to emerge, in unbroken continuity. Galactic history is the most powerful evidence for the biblical creation, exactly as spelled out in the Bible. Creation did not happen according to the Catholic exegesis, the system traditionally followed by modern translations.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2012
        First of all you are misinterpreting Ephesians 5:13, since the context has
        nothing to do with matter but things done in secret being revealed.

        Second even if your notions about matter were correct it would not explain
        all the results of the double slit experiment, including quantum eraser
        apart from light and matter fundamentally being information. The most you do
        is put a different venire over it, but it dose not change the fact that the
        critical component in the double slit experiment is information being
        available to a conscious observer. It does not change the conclusion that
        the Universe we live in is a form of virtual reality produced by an
        information system that exists to provide us with a consistent but
        calculated reality to experience.

        ------ Charles Creager Jr.

        Genesis Science Mission <http://gscim.com/>

        Online Store <http://store.gscim.com/>

        Genesis Mission <http://genesismission.4t.com/>

        Creation Science <http://creationsciencetalk.blogspot.com/> Talk

        --- In CreationTalk@yahoogroups.com
        Ki4HedkY24gnGEyrJvzdrCeKdZuQ-i851zmUA-bhWjGfh9LzvwOvpuLU22jpAZ1Fzv85R8kj3mI>