Information Universe and the Higgs field IV

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2012
      My conclusions on what the Information Universe has to say about the Higgs
      field come down the following.

      The rest mass energy of a fundamental subatomic particle results from energy
      of the interaction between the particle and the Higgs field. This
      interaction energy is one of the peaces of information that define the
      particle, though it may actually be calculated by the Information Universe
      from other factors.

      The interaction between the particle and the Higgs field results it
      particles with rest mass bouncing back and forth at the speed of light. When
      particle is in relative motion to a observer this bounce speed slows with
      the particle retaining a total speed of the speed of light but moving
      forward a less than the speed of light. The relation ship between observed
      bounce speed and the relative velocity of the observer is

      vH = (1-(v/c)2)0.5

      ------ Charles Creager Jr.

      Genesis Science Mission <http://gscim.com/>

      Online Store <http://store.gscim.com/>